Call for 2018 PAS Award Nominations
Sun, Apr 01, 2018
PAS is proud to celebrate exceptional service in our province, recognizing member pharmacists and others providing exemplary care to their patients and/or outstanding service in the profession. The 2018 PAS Awards will be presented at the PAS Awards Banquet on Saturday, May 12th, 2018 at the Doubletree Hilton Hotel and Conference Centre in Regina during the 2018 PAS Conference (May 11-13th, 2018).
- Please view this brief video explaining the new online nomination process 5 Steps to an Effective Award Nomination
- please click here to access the online nomination form
- Submission deadline is April 1, 2018
- Once you have submitted nomination online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that we have received your submission
PAS Life Time Achievement Award New* Presented annually to a pharmacist who has demonstrated leadership and advancement to the profession of pharmacy Terms of Reference
PAS Pharmacist of the Year Recognizes a pharmacist who performs outstanding service and patient care within the profession of pharmacy Terms of Reference
PAS New Horizon Award Recognizes a pharmacist who has convocated in the past 5 years and has demonstrated impact and commitment to the pharmacy profession Terms of Reference
PAS Award of Merit Recognizes pharmacists, individuals or organizations, who through their active participation have promoted the profession of pharmacy in Saskatchewan Terms of Reference
Pfizer Consumer Health Care Bowl of Hygeia Presented annually to a pharmacist in each province in Canada and each of the United States to recognize outstanding service in the community Terms of Reference
PAS/Pharmasave Professional Services Award Presented to a community pharmacy that demonstrates leadership in implementing, promoting and providing professional pharmacy services to patients within the pharmacy or in the community Terms of Reference
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I submit my nomination?
You are welcome to submit a nomination online using our nomination form.
- Can I nominate myself?
- Can I nominate more than one person?
Yes. You can nominate as many individuals as you would like. You must submit a nomination package for each individual nominee.
- Can I nominate a past nominee?
- We encourage you to resubmit previous nominees who have not won an award yet. Someone who may not have won in previous years might be eligible to win this year.
- What is considered a supporting evidence?
The online submission asks specific questions and for specific supporting evidence for each award. There is also the opportunity to provide optional supporting evidence including letters or documents that illustrate why an individual deserves an award, for example:
- Letter of support from a health-care professional (such as a fellow pharmacist, physician or nurse).
- Letter of support from a patient.
- Letter of support from nominator.
- Published documentation of achievement (such as a community paper or medical journal).
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
If you have questions regarding the awards or nomination process, please contact Donna Hudson at email@example.comReturn to list
Call for 2018 PAS Award Nominations
The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan is now accepting nominations for awards to deserving individuals or organizations who have made significant contributions to the practice of pharmacy in Saskatchewan.More
Health Canada's statement on the Epipen shortage.More
Call for Nominations for PAS 2018/2019 Board of Directors
The 2018 Call for Board Nominations is now open to all Active and Joint PAS Members.More