The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) is a non-profit membership-based association that represents pharmacists and pharmacies in Saskatchewan.
PAS symbolizes professionalism, accountability and stewardship while advocating for and advancing the pharmacy profession.
PAS is governed by an elected Board of Directors who provide the Association with strategic oversight and advice. In addition, many pharmacists from across the province volunteer on committees to assist with the activities of the Association, including planning annual conferences and development of pharmacist service programming and remuneration.
The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan:
- Provides member service programs and benefits including liability insurance and pharmacy practice support
- Negotiates compensation contracts with government and others
- Keeps members informed and up-to-date on issues affecting them
- Works collaboratively with key pharmacy stakeholders to ensure members' needs are met
- Researches and develops pharmacist services programming, remuneration schedules and practice support material
- Ensures members are provided with appropriate continuing education programming
- Advocates for full utilization of pharmacists within the health system
PAS 2017-2021 Strategic Plan
Click on the images to view larger or download it below in PDF format.
2017-2021 PAS Strategic Plan
Feel free to download our Strategic Plan in PDF format.
Disability Tax Credit
There is a disability tax credit offered to those with ostomyMore
Mandatory Influenza Update Webinar
from CPDPP: Influenza Update WebinarMore
Health Canada's statement on the Epipen shortage.More
Minor Ailment Training Courses
CPDPP has online training available for the new minor ailments.More