The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) is a non-profit membership-based association that represents pharmacists and pharmacies in Saskatchewan.
PAS symbolizes professionalism, accountability and stewardship while advocating for and advancing the pharmacy profession.
PAS is governed by an elected Board of Directors who provide the Association with strategic oversight and advice. In addition, many pharmacists from across the province volunteer on committees to assist with the activities of the Association, including planning annual conferences and development of pharmacist service programming and remuneration.
The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan:
- Provides member service programs and benefits including liability insurance and pharmacy practice support
- Negotiates compensation contracts with government and others
- Keeps members informed and up-to-date on issues affecting them
- Works collaboratively with key pharmacy stakeholders to ensure members' needs are met
- Researches and develops pharmacist services programming, remuneration schedules and practice support material
- Ensures members are provided with appropriate continuing education programming
- Advocates for full utilization of pharmacists within the health system
PAS 2017-2021 Strategic Plan
Click on the images to view larger or download it below in PDF format.
2017-2021 PAS Strategic Plan
Feel free to download our Strategic Plan in PDF format.
Update on the EpiPen® Shortage
On July 30, Health Canada issued an Information Update, indicating that the supply of EpiPen® in the 0.3 mg format is expected to be very limited at pharmacies during the month of August. This means that while some pharmacies may currently have some invenMore
2018-2019 Seasonal Influenza Immunization Program Participation
The Drug Plan and Extended Benefits Branch (DPEBB) is registering pharmacies that plan to participate in the Province’s 2018-2019 Seasonal Influenza Immunization Program (the Program).More
Disability Tax Credit
There is a disability tax credit offered to those with ostomyMore
Mandatory Influenza Update Webinar
from CPDPP: Influenza Update WebinarMore