The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) is a non-profit membership based association that represents pharmacists and pharmacies in Saskatchewan. PAS symbolizes professionalism, accountability and stewardship while advocating for and advancing the pharmacy profession.
PAS is governed by an elected Board of Directors who provide the Association with strategic oversight and advice. In addition, many pharmacists from across the province volunteer on committees to assist with the activities of the Association, including planning annual conferences and development of pharmacist service programming and remuneration.
The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan:
- Provides member service programs and benefits including liability insurance and pharmacy practice support
- Negotiates compensation contracts with government and others
- Keeps members informed and up-to-date on issues affecting them
- Works collaboratively with key pharmacy stakeholders to ensure members' needs are met
- Researches and develops pharmacist services programming, remuneration schedules and practice support material
- Ensures members are provided with appropriate continuing education programming
- Advocates for full utilization of pharmacists within the health system
PAS 2014-2018 Strategic Plan
You may click on the image below to view larger or download it in PDF format.
2014-2018 Strategic Plan
Feel free to download our Strategic Plan in PDF format.
2014 Financial Statements
For the year ended September 30, 2014
This document is only available to Association members.Sign-in
CPhA Releases New Study on Pharmacy Services
Expanding pharmacy services would translate to direct cost savings for governments and prevent chronic disease and premature deaths.More
Pharmacists care for hypertension would save Saskatchewan $423 million
A pharmacists care for patients with hypertension provides better outcomes for the patient and health care system.More