Patients' Choice Award
The PATIENTS' CHOICE award gives the general public the opportunity to say "thank you" and to publicly recognize the outstanding care they have received. This award is presented to a pharmacist who has been nominated by a patient or non-pharmacist colleague for going the extra mile to provide high quality care and a great patient experience.
PUBLIC AWARENESS AND MATERIALS FOR PHARMACIES
In addition to PAS's promotion of this award through print ads (eg. Gray Matters, Saskatchewan Seniors etc.) and social media advertizing, pharmacies may print posters and nomination forms to make available to the public. You may print off copies of these materials here INFO POSTER (8.5"x11") NOMINATION FORM (8.5"x11")
Patients can submit nominations either BY MAIL or ONLINE NOMINATION FORM (available on the Patients' portal of this website).
PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD - TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. The nominee must be nominated by a patient or a non-pharmacist colleague.
2. The nominee must be a member of the Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) and a member in good standing of the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals.
3. Recipient selection will be made by members of the PAS Awards Selection Committee as they are received.
4. There may be multiple Patients' Choice Award Recipients.
5. The successful recipient will receive in the year the award is presented:
• letter of congratulations and Certificate of Recognition from PAS
• acknowledgment on various PAS platforms (i.e. website, Facebook, newsletter etc.)
• verbal recognition at the PAS Awards Banquet (during the annual conference of the Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan) written recognition in PAS Awards Brochure
6. If there are no qualified candidates nominated in a given year, the award will not be granted.
7. The nominee cannot previously have received this award in the last 3 years.
8. Nominations are only valid for award consideration in the current year.
Calling all Pharmacy Teams (pharmacist & technicians)!
PAS is looking for pharmacy teams (pharmacist and technicians) for the 2019 PAS Conference.More
Call for Nominations - 2019/2020 PAS Board of Directors
Nominations are open for PAS 2019/2020 Board of Directors Election. Deadline for nomination submission is February 11th. The 2019 elections will take place on March 13, 2019.More
Smoking Cessation - New Prescribing Authority
The Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) is pleased to announce pharmacists can now prescribe medications to help residents quit smoking.More
CPhA Pay for Performance Statement and Principles
In recent years, public and private payers have started to explore options geared toward outcomes-based reimbursement models. Pay for performance is one such model that has been introduced in other jurisdictions and most recently, in the Canadian communMore