- Provincial Services
- Federal Services
- Private Insurers
Public Service Health Care Plan
For public servants and federal government employees. The plan administrator for the PSHCP is sun life, which adjudicates through TELUS health assure (click here for more information). Those who are eligible include:
- Federal public services employees
- Members of Parliament
- Federal judges
- Veterans who are members of the veterans affairs client group as defined in the plan document
- Members of the Canadian forces and RCMP* – the PSCHP only applies to eligible dependents for these members. Claims for members of these groups themselves are through blue cross.
- Persons receiving pension benefits based on service in one of the above capacities
- Eligible depends of plan members
For more detailed information please visit the PSHCP website
Jeff Knox Jr., Saskatchewan Roughrider and the Honourable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health highlighting the importance of getting your flu shot.
Jeff Knox Jr., Saskatchewan Roughrider and the Honourable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health highlighting the importance of getting your flu shot.More
Flu Season Information Guides are Available Now!
Important information on guides and forms for the 2017-2018 Influenza Season.More
Letter to Minister Goodale
The PAS Chair and Vice-Chair sent a letter to Minister Goodale expressing concern over the proposed tax changes.More
PAS Website Update
A recent update to the PAS website may disrupt access to any PAS website pages saved in bookmarks or favourites in your website browserMore